WHY CHOOSE ALLIED TO DO YOUR INSPECTIONS?
As a consumer, you will find numerous inspection companies available for hire. We suggest this decision not be made based solely on whose services are the cheapest. Here are a few reasons to choose Allied Building Inspection Services:
• Over 120,000 building inspections performed
since 1993 ensures we have seen it all! We are the largest and oldest inspection company in South Florida.
• $1,000,000 in Professional Liability insurance
lets you know we are serious, responsible and stand behind our work.
• Allied’s Industry best 100-Day Limited Warranty
provides additional piece of mind from the most experienced inspectors in the business.
• A true professional staff
, including licensed inspectors, professional engineers, licensed mold assessors, registered architects, licensed roofers, and general contractors ensures that a wealth of knowledge is being applied to the services we provide. See our actual inspector’s profiles here
• Over 20 full-time licensed inspectors
means we can always get someone out to you quickly.
• Full time Client Care Coordinators assist you with Allied’s Concierge Service,
ensuring you have a real, live person to connect with when you call; not a voicemail on someone's cellular phone. Call or email us for a proposal today.
• An actual, real office with staff
shows you Allied is here to stay and will be around tomorrow. We are not operating out of a truck or someone's home garage.
• Membership in ASHI
(American Society of Home Inspectors), FABI
(Florida Association of Building Inspectors), and InterNACHI
(International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) show that we are leaders in the industry and current with all trade education.
• Allied is the leading choice for professionals in South Florida
such as attorneys, real estate agents, and lenders, the feedback we receive time and again is that our professionalism and service is unmatched in the industry. See our list of clients and awards on our website.
• Allied's Industry best computer generated reports, including repair estimates and photos
are emailed to you upon completion, ensuring a timely delivery of the information you need.
• Ask our clients!
Call us for a list of references and see why we are South Florida's finest.
Please call us at (305) 234-7377 or email us email@example.com to see how we can help you.