Since 1993, Allied Building Inspection Services has performed evaluations and consultations for high worth properties regarding all aspects of the structures and systems. Florida property owners, associations, REITs, religious facilities, schools, country clubs, timeshares, and HOAs have relied on Allied's expertise to inform and guide them.
Allied's strong engineering, inspection and construction background provides a unique advantage and service to our Florida clientele. Florida has some of the harshest environments anywhere in the United States. High heat, humidity, corrosive elements and the infamous hurricane and rainy season all take their toll on Florida's structures. Allied's Team are experts in understanding and identifying the condition of Florida structures, with over 50,000 inspections and consultations performed throughout Florida!
Allied understands that the Florida Statutes have mandated a high responsibility to establish and maintain reserve funds for condominium associations and HOAs. Additionally, in the current economic climate, buyers and lenders evaluate a prospective property on the solvency and readiness of the association reserves. An association's reserves directly affect the value of individual residences or units. Due to the increased liability and accountability, it becomes imperative that board members, managers and associations rely on professionals to prepare the relevant and sensitive information.
Allied's Reserve Study Services provide the following:
- Identifies all qualifying assets and components of the study.
- Performs a thorough site inspection that identifies immediate-need issues and deficiencies of components.
- Establishes quantities and replacement costs of components.
- Determines useful life & projects the remaining life of all components
- Computes funding requirements, total and per unit.
- Provides a comprehensive narrative report with a summary, charts, photographs and disclosures.
- Finally, as your adviser and consultant, Allied will meet with your association personnel, manager or board to present the report, findings and recommendations and to answer all questions.
Please contact us for a proposal. Fill out an ONLINE FORM.